CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE JUST FOUND THE PERFECT GIFT

I would like to say hello to new customers and thank you to my loyal returning customers. Are you looking for the perfect gift to give this holiday season? Are you on a budget and wonder how you'll buy nice items for each special person on your gift list? Imagine getting everyone a thoughtful, personalized, high quality, hand crafted gift that they'll surely love. I am so happy that you've found my stationery biz. I love designing high quality personalized notecards with matching personalized mailing envelopes. Cards and envelopes are packaged in a clear cello bag and tied with a decorative bow so they are ready for gift giving. I'm looking forward to doing business with you and making this season of giving a simple, nonstressful, wallet friendly experience. Place your orders in November please. I look forward to hearing from you. No order too large or too small. I can simply make one gift and also have experience with large corperate gifting orders.
Sincerely, Mindy

elegant watermark font

No comments:

Post a Comment